Laugh with me as I try new crafting and decorating skills, pricking a few fingers (and my pride) along the way.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Hello Blogging!

I'm new to this whole blogging malarkey, so I'm just going to write a bit about myself to start with. I'm a youngish mum who lives in Cornwall. I have a husband, son of five (possibly Autistic, the jury is still out on that one) and am currently pregnant with what I am told is most likely a girl. I am in the middle of buying a preloved (ramshackle) house to renovate and redecorate, although this sale has been going on for eighteen months now (Don't Ask!) so I'm still waiting patiently for this to come to fruition. I thought starting a blog would be a nice way to record my ideas for the redecoration, and share inspirations. Looking forward to my blogging future...

No comments:

Post a Comment